Our continued growth and success depends upon the calibre of our personnel. To support our search for motivated and qualified team members our standards are demanding and only candidates of the highest calibre will succeed.
The following are mandatory.
- Produce a Criminal Record basic level certificate dated within the last 6 months
- Have at least 5 years’ service in the British military and have at least served on 1 Operational Tour
- Produce an up to date and comprehensive CV, with details of military and commercial experience
- Have a British Passport with at least 18 months before expiry and at least 6 pages remaining for Visa stamps
- Hold a STCW 95 certificate
- Hold a Maritime Fire arms competency certificate or equivalent if you have been away from military training for more than 2 years
- Hold a current Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
- Provide a full-length photo. Stating height and weight
- Age requirement: over 25 and Under 50
- Provide National Insurance Number
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Be IT literate and have 24hr access to email